Introducing the NHP Webinar Centre
NHP is proud of our regular events that give our customers opportunities to experience quality, face to face demonstrations and technical information.
While COVID-19 has changed the way we have to operate in the short-medium term, NHP is committed to ensuring that our customers continue to keep up to date with product innovations, so we have developed a series of virtual 'events' to keep you informed until we can see you again at events in the future.
Please find below a list of upcoming, live webinars that will be facilitated by our product experts on a range of topics. We are continuously updating this section, so please check back regularly for new additions to our schedule. Please also find below a catalogue of 'on demand' webinars that can be accessed at any time that is most convenient for you.
NHP Webinar: Improved Business Continuity with Power QualityWebinar Date & Time: 29 October 2020 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm (AEDT)
Poor power quality has been a central issue in many installations and systems for years. Today's load profiles are becoming more dynamic and fast changing, leading to more demanding power requirements and rapid reactive power needs.
- Importance of good power quality and how it is achieved in the modern industrial and commercial space
- A look into the latest technology in power factor correction: Static VAR Generators (SVG)
- A few key examples where this technology is already utilised to great effect
NHP Webinar: Digital Connectivity to Improve Facility PerformanceWebinar Date & Time: 26 November 2020 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm (AEDT)
Recent changes to the NCC regulations have prompted an increasing number of facilities to implement an Energy Management System (EMS) to monitor critical loads and overall energy usage. This webinar will cover the following:
- A review of the current methods used to implement an EMS
- The NHP solution to achieving full integration of your power distribution network into an EMS
- A few supporting case studies